The Teak Patio
Take 40% off
all in-stock furniture
and 30% off all in-stock cushions and umbrellas
cushions and umbrellas
Part One dissolves dirt and old wood treatments. Part Two brightens your teak and neutralizes Part One. Semco two step cleaner is the simplest and most thorough way to clean teak. It deep cleans teak without harsh scrubbing to remove graying, stains, oils and old treatments.
Here is how to use the Semco two step cleaner:
1. Wet the wood with a hose and keep the wood wet during the entire process.
2. Apply Part 1 Cleaner to a small area at a time.
3. Use a Scotch Brite pad or soft scrub brush to scrub the area.
4. Rinse if necessary to remove debris and keep wet.
5. Apply the Part 2 Cleaner to the same area and scrub lightly with a soft brush or clean Scotch Brite pad.
6 Repeat steps 2 through 5 on the next small area. Work on a small area at a time working from top to bottom. Larger areas can be worked by using a garden type sprayer to apply the cleaners.
7. Rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat the process on any stubborn stains. The wood will lighten as it dries.
Remember to apply Semco preservative afterwards to keep your furniture looking great season after season.